1. Whether EZMOVER can be customized according to the use requirements?
Customized EZMOVER are available on request.
2. What is the maximum capacity of EZMOVER?
According to different working conditions, the maximum push capacity is 300 tons.
4. What power source does EZMOVER use?
First choice: use the power battery as the power source, there are three kinds of batteris can be chosen: lithium battery, lithium iron phosphate battery, lead-acid battery.
Second choice: use compressed air as the power source, and the pressure is required to be 6bar. Too low pressure will affect the driving force.
5. What's the difference between Battery Powered mover and Compressed Air Mover?
Battery Powered mover adopts the power battery as the power source, easy to use, unlimited flexibility.
Compressed Air Mover is suitable for short distance fixed station push, need to increase the air pipe at the operating handle, need to drag the air pipe during operation.
6. What's kind of products EZMOVER can push?
Circle object, object on casters, object on track etc. such as a paper roll, automobile, airplane, train, craft trolley.
7. What is the moving speed of EZMOVER?
According to different types of machines, the normal moving speed is 8m/min-21m/min.
You can also customize the moving speed according to actual use requirements.
8. Can EZMOVER be applied to the explosion-proof working area?
Compressed-air Mover are preferred in explosion-proof areas, and Battery-powered Mover can be customized if there is no air source on site.